Fertility is a natural capability of having an offspring. It is an aspect of our life that most of us taken for granted. We think that it has been blessed to us by God and we will definitely be able to make our family but if that is the case why many women face problem conceiving? What are we women doing wrong? It is not any curse given to us by God; rather it is our own carelessness that prevents most of the women in India having trouble carrying an offspring. A bit of change in our own lifestyle can make a lot of difference and help to boost fertility.
Let us look at some of the ways to naturally boost up fertility:
• Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving. Make sure you add vitamin C, vitamin D, iron and zinc in your diet. Having a protein rich diet like fish, egg, cheese, tofu etc is good for women. A healthy woman mostly gives birth to a healthy baby. So stay healthy!
• Keep a check at what you drink! Many studies have shown alcohol consumption reduces chances of women getting pregnant. Alcohol lowers estrogen levels, which may interfere with egg implantation, although having in limited rate might not harm fertility. You should also keep a check on the amount of caffeine you consume in a day. Caffeine should be taken in a limited amount. It is also recommended to stay hydrated throughout the day.
• It is very important to watch your weight. An increase in body fat may lead to overproduction of hormones while less weight may lead to under production of hormones and therefore, your weight should be normal. Add yoga and exercise in your routine to manage weight.
• Watch where you work! If your workplace involves interaction with chemicals and pesticides then it may affect your menstrual cycle and in turn your fertility. Even women working in rotating shifts are more prone to fertility problems.
• Say no to smoking! Cigarette toxins not only damage a woman’s eggs, interfering with the fertilization and implantation process, but also cause ovaries to age. It means ovaries of 35-year smoker belong to ovaries of women aged 42 years that means less ovary production because of age.
• You should know your menstrual cycle. A normal cycle lasts about 21 to 35 days but if your cycle is noticeably longer, it is a signal of ovulating less. So if there is any irregularity in your cycle consult your doctor!
• Experts suspect that stress, like heavy exercise, may throw off your body’s hormone production, making your menstrual cycle less reliable. Seek serenity in your life by regular yoga and practice of meditation.
These are some of the little changes in your lifestyle which will make a lot of difference in boosting your fertility. So take care of the signs your body gives you and if any of the irregularities last longer visit your doctor. If you are in Delhi, visit the best IVF Center in Delhi. It is your body and your responsibility to take care of it to have wonderful family ahead. Having babies is blissful. Enjoy the whole process without any issues!